Yesterday the anxious duo and I carpooled to Mankato, MN for our company's quarterly meeting/holiday party. This means we were stuck in the car for 167 miles.

I figured if we wanted to make it there and back in one piece, I had to offer my driving services.
Although I will confess, I'm not a fan of highway driving at night, roads are dark and the incoming traffic lights always seem to distract me, but still I'm one to love to drive, so it wasn't such a huge sacrifice.
On our drive there Beth changed the music like a million times. We started the trip listening to the current, and after loosing signal Beth opened the glove compartment to criticize my music selection by calling it "excited music"; apparently she wasn't too thrilled about our little road trip. So consequently we listened to thirty seconds of No Doubt, Franz Ferdinand, and finally deciding on Stars of Track and Field.
Nothing much to report on the trip, but I will say after spending that much time in the car with them, and every once in a while turning the volume up so Emily couldn't hear us bashing on her (i kid, of course) we came up with some pretty awesome ideas for the blog.
So expect in the future dates some fun stuff, while I keep gathering material from Beth & Emily.

lovely blog:)
ReplyDelete