So I figured while I wait to board I should blog about my AMAZING last night in MN... I really wanted to go to a couple of shows this winter, but for one reason or another it never happened, so I basically went all winter without one show... so as a goodbye Steve got us tix to see Franz Ferdinand. I would say, enough said you can imagine the rest! But one of the best parts about the show was the opening band... they seriously rocked! Born Ruffians, so I of course had to buy the album, and as I'm writing this post I'm rocking out to them!
FF was seriously out of control, definitely escalated to one of my favorite shows of all time!
Alright enough about that.... next stop Sunny Miami! I'm looking forward to a nice shower, a comfy bed (sleeping on the floor 4 days SUCKED!) and seeing my mommy.
Oh yeah, and I'll be leaving to Costa Rica in a week, so expect some fancy bloggin' from the Motherland!

No comments:
Post a Comment