Saturday, August 1, 2009

Well hello there everyone... I just remembered I used to have a blog, and surprisingly here it is! Untouched for a good 2 months, where everything and nothing has really happened.

I'm still in FL., surprised? I am. I'm in Miami on and off, since the "divorce" and the willful unemployment... going back and forth between what I've been calling home for the last 13 years (Mexico) and my new home that I yet to truly accept.

This whole blogging "experience" has been kind of reminiscent of the times I used to keep a journal - you know the kind, with the cheap lock and the fruffy flowered papers - and it seems I come here just to vent about the stuff that currently keeps me awake at night. So in my own efforts to spare you the post-teenage, quarter-life crisis, aimless lifestyle drama that is my current life, I've just been M.I.A. (worry not, I'm sure you can find tons of the drama on my twitter account and FB) Still I feel like I should come here and blog about something either funny or interesting and currently I can't think of either... but I promise now that I remember this little space in the www exists I'll try to come up with something to blog about soon!

So consider this my post to remind you that I'm still here, soon I'll be there, and who knows maybe a Carpool Click mini reunion... You'll have to come back and check!


No comments:

Post a Comment