It's crazy to think that last time I was in Costa Rica was in 2003. But today more than any other trip I'm really excited. I mean don't get me wrong, moving to Miami and the last week or so has been huge and exciting! But there is something special about going back to Costa Rica... Even though it seems every time I go back, it's raining season.
But here's a small list of things I'm looking forward to:
1. POPS Ice Cream. Favorite flavor: Kolita
2. Breakfast at my grandma's... you can't go wrong there.
3. Seeing my family after 7 years.
4. Arroz con Pollo.
On the moving front... I guess I can say I'm all moved in! Bedroom and closet are set, and just yesterday I applied for a little freelance job. So I guess operation "settle in" is in full effect.
I'll do my best to keep an update over in the motherland, but bare with me if I don't.

No comments:
Post a Comment