Well the fun lasted less than an hour, cause I finished my book and immediately after it started pouring! And it's 8 o'clock and it's still sporadically raining... so much for my plans of being tanned by the time I get to Mexico.
Oh did I mention that? I'm going to Mexico for a little over a week. You see it's my dad's birthday and he'd like me to spend it with him... So off to Mexico on the 28th!
I finished reading "Then We Came To The End", it was a rather appropriate book to read given my current situation in life! It was funny and insightful, and a quick read... so thank you Allison for the recommendation.
Ugh, I had an idea for a post but my head is going a thousand revs/sec so I'm just going to stop and promise you to do a decent post in the near future.
Adieu!

No comments:
Post a Comment